Clinical Somatic Education and Yoga Therapy address the underlying issues causing discomfort or pain to provide long term relief.
We explore simple and very gentle movements which focus on the areas in your body where you hold habituated tension causing your discomfort. All movement is practiced in a tension and pain free range of motion making these gentle practices a great option for people who experience severe chronic pain.
Do you find yourself struggling with:
- Neck pain
- Shoulder immobility
- Back pain
- Hip or knee pain
- Hip or knee replacement recovery
- Cancer recovery
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Plantar fasciitis
- Shin splints
- Sacroiliac pain
- There are many additional health conditions that can be managed, reduced or resolved through the practice of Yoga Therapy.
Through the practices of Clinical Somatic Education & Yoga Therapy you will:
- Manage, reduce or completely resolve pain
- Increase your mobility, stability and strength
- Establish a sense of ease in your body and mind