As we express our gratitude,
we must never forget that
the highest appreciation is
not to utter words,
but to live them.
– John F. Kennedy
When I was in my first yoga teacher training, it was never my intention to become a yoga teacher or a yoga therapist. What I knew was Yoga Therapy had helped me to resolve my pain. What I wanted to learn was how this had happened.
Well, that learning eventually involved teaching people like you… And, when I began sharing the learnings and witnessing the relief on faces and in bodies, I knew I had found my passion… …providing a resource for someone who had been living with pain to improve their wellbeing …
In Simon Sinek’s (inspiring speaker and author) words, “Great leaders would never sacrifice the people to save the numbers, they would sooner sacrifice the numbers to save the people.” Wow! How this resonates with me!!
When people are needing Yoga Therapy the most, these challenging economic times are making it difficult for them to add this powerful resource to their wellness toolboxes.
As a Yoga Therapist, it is my intention to meet you both emotionally and physically on your path to wellness. I want to be considerate in making it accessible for you as well.
So, from now until January 31, 2017, I am happy to invite you to continue your exploration of SomaYoga with these offers for private sessions, weekly group classes and workshops.
Private SomaYoga Sessions:
- one 60 minute session at 10% off ($63) or prepurchase a group of five sessions for 20% off ($280) to be used any time from now until the end of 2017. You can purchase more than one group before January 31st.
SomaYoga Group Weekly Registered Classes:
- Tuesdays, January 10-February 7, 9:30-10:45 am
- register by December 15th to receive $5 off ($94 vs $99)
- Tuesdays, January 10-February 7, 9:30-10:45 am, and Tuesdays, February 14-March 14, 9:30-10:45 am
- register for the first two 5 week registered sessions by December 15 to receive $10 off each session ($178 vs $198 for two 5 week sessions)
SomaYoga Group Workshops:
- Sunday, November 27, 1:00-3:30 pm
- Register for $55 or bring a friend and each of you receive $5 off
- Sunday, January 15, 1:00-3:30 pm
- Register by December 15 and receive $10 off ($45 vs $55)
* All group classes and workshops will be held in a lovely studio in Scenic Acres – 205, 8579 Scurfield Drive NW.
I am truly grateful for all that you have allowed me to teach you through the practice of Yoga Therapy and all that I have learned from you.
Yours in gratitude and service,